6.23.2008

ineedhits.com

I had an interview in ineednits.com in Dec, 2007. It went very well and the manager told me I am adequate to work there. Unfortunately, at the time I scheduled to go back to Taiwan so I didn't get the job. This May, Geroge called me and said he is looking for someone on board to do the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) technician in Customer Service Dep. I said 'Yes' without second thought.
##CONTINUE##
Today is my first day working in ineedhits.com, a local company relates to my major. It's kind of strange that finally I got this chance to get a job and speaking English to my colleagues. Basically, this job is suggest customer's website to some big directories, such as Yahoo, MSN, and Google. It's not that hard but I need more time to get used to the system. The company is easy going with anything regarding dress code, working days & hours, and shift time. I can be there 9am, 9.30am or 10.00am without any further notice as long as I finish my allocated tasks. Most importantly, some of the people are my classmates last year. I bet the average age in that company wouldn't be more than 30.

Well, semester 1 finished. Let's move on to the next stage.

9 則留言:

匿名 提到...

congratulations !!
工作一切順利唷 !!

No.25 Don 提到...

I hope so...still have English problem when talking to my supervisor.

Fredy 提到...

Congratulations, mate...you crossed "huge steps" for your Aussie life, I have to be speedy up to follow you asap.

No.25 Don 提到...

I know you can do it, too. Sooner or later.

I can't wait to go Melbourne in August.

匿名 提到...

Congratulations !!
Hope everything is going well.

Allen Chen 提到...

Congrats!
I'm going to start my work tomorrow, too! Hope we both can get used to foreign culture as soon as possible and do a good job! Keep in touch, my bro.

Frances 提到...

Congrats!!
It seems nice...hope everything's going well there~
Happy for you! ^^

No.25 Don 提到...

Hey yu-phen, puppy?

thanks for ur msg, where are u now? are u doing well? let me know, okay?

Frances 提到...

Frances, that's me!! Yufen & "puppy" (haven't used this for quite a long time...ha)!!
I'm in TW now, doing just fine~
I'm back in TW for a year already...(so soon!!) and work for almost a year...
BTW, didn't check ur replied msg until now, maybe u already knew that's me!! ^^

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails